Terror War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Gayest thing ever Warleaders

Falcary . Pro3lite .
Youtube Channel
Gayest thing ever Youtube TerrorSab .
Statistics
We have 59 registered users
The newest registered user is AnnieSav

Our users have posted a total of 1074 messages in 210 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:57 pm
Alliances
- No alliances yet.

Gayest thing ever

3 posters

Go down

Gayest thing ever Empty Gayest thing ever

Post by Evoly Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:42 pm

On the bus today my friend stole my pen and he had 3 markers in his pocket so I took them and said give it back and he didn't so I uncapped them he still didn't and I drew on his hand then he starts writing on my shirt with my gel pen (which doesn't wash out easily) so I drew on his sweater (dry erase markers wash out of anything) and then I tried to grab the pen he tried to grab the markers and they slid up the seat leaving three marks and then we both got them from each other and put them away, but before he put his away he got some on my hands.
   Then Jerry who sits diagonal of us was joking "oh nick did you draw on the seat?" And I said no, and the bus driver and the bus aid heard and asked who drew on the seat, and this b**** little sixth grader who sat across from us and was going home with her friend points to me. So I tried to explain what happens but she gets up looks at the seat and counts the three marks plus FIVE more that we're ALREADY THERE. Then she sits her fat a** back down and rights ME up, and she also yells at me for drawing on the other kids hands and sweater and face, but the marker was already on his face not from me, of course she didn't notice the gel pen all over my shirt or the marks on my hands and she says "I'll make sure the principal and your parents know about this" and lets me off before I could show her what he did to me, as he didn't get in any trouble of course.
Evoly
Evoly
Rank 7
Rank 7

Male
TWP TWP : 851

https://terrorwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gayest thing ever Empty Re: Gayest thing ever

Post by Yoshi Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:16 pm

I had wore, but thats still gay.
Yoshi